Sunday 15 February 2015

Good Bye Humare Readers!


I never thought blogging could be this much fun. The whole week was intended to change readers' perception about Delhi, but actually my own opinion about this city has changed so much over these seven days. It isn't that I haven't travelled the city before. I have. A lot! But when you have to write about something, you see it differently. You observe smallest of details and interact more with the environment. And the place sort of stays with you afterwards. And the best thing about this project for me was that, it didn't feel like a project or an assignment. It was like something we were doing for ourselves, for people to read and watch and learn. Well, if every assignment was something like this, wouldn't life be amazing? :P

Being my hometown, Delhi means a lot to me and it will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm so glad that we chose 'Delhi Darshan' as our topic for the assignment.

For now, on the behalf of my team, I say goodbye to you all and thank you for giving us your time and appreciating our blog. But this is not all! Tomorrow another group of our department shall join Journo Diaries with another exciting venture. Till then goodbye and see you!

-Dilgrace Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment