Monday 9 February 2015

New Girl In The City #1

Hello readers!!
"Senoritta , bade bade shehron men choti choti baaten hoti rehti hai!! "

These words remind me of four things in particular. First is, ofcourse, Shahrukh Khan from DDLJ, second is bade shehar, third is choti baat, and fourth is ( if you are keeping track of news updates) Barack Obama.

Taking into account "Bade Sheher" , Delhi is one of these Bade-Bade shehars. Infact, its second most populous city on this planet Earth. Our blog is going to focus on this big city for this full week.

People inhabiting in Delhi are entilted as "Delhiites". I think these dilliwalas sense pride when referred as Delhiites.

I am quiet new to this metropolitian city and trying to understand how these so called "Delhiites" are different from people residing in other corners of the world. Also, how does this species of human beings vary from others.
 I m trying to formulate my own ideology about this capital city.
Next full week, I'll be sharing some of my observations and experiences and my own version of Delhi.
SO, KEEP READING!!!

Writer's name is Alisha.She is a budding journalist and she is doing her journalism course from Kamla Nehru College (University of Delhi).

No comments:

Post a Comment